The Bend-D's [Advanced] kits includes the ability to remove the arms, legs, head and torso and replace all wire sections! The updated skull and jaw both have extra holes to replace the neck and jaw wires if needed.
Apply hot glue to glue the included 1/16" wire into place. Using hot glue allows you to pull them out later. Apply the included 5 minute epoxy (recommended) to attach the included wire into the body sections for the best animation experience!
Bend-D's Armature Kits Include:
1X 3-D printed PLA plastic 8.6 inch tall armature kit
1X Loctite Quick Set 5 Minute Epoxy (for every 2 kits)
1X extra set of hands, feet, jaw and all replacement tubes
1X 24 foot spool of 1/16" wire
1X 3 foot spool of 1mm wire
2X stainless steel M-4 tie downs (2X long bolts 2X wing nuts)
12X M-4 nuts and 8X bolts
2X drilled delrin eye balls
1X Free jumping rig attachment
1X Instruction Sheet
Basic tools you'll need (not included):
- a 1/16" drill bit to drill any holes that are a little too snug for the wire
- wire snips
- needle nosed pliers (with tape over the ends to avoid nicking the wire)
- hex wrenches (to remove the replacement parts)
- a rig if you want your character to jump by clicking here.
- an afternoon with some patience
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 14 March, 2018.