Making your puppets appear to talk and move their mouths is no simple task. In this latest video you can learn the exact steps Marc Spess used to create replacement mouths for Zombie Pirates.
In this new video tutorial you will learn how to....
- properly cut your puppets face for molding
- make a mold out of silicone for casting your replacement mouths
- align your replacement mouths to your puppets head with 100% accuracy
- how to cast your replacements in the silicone "Van Aken Claytoon AND Newplast"
In the video below you can see the replacement mouth method in use that is taught on this CD
"Wow, that movie tutorial was amazing! Thank you so much!" Lawrence
You also learn how to...
- replace the mouths during animation
- properly smooth the seam
- how to hide the seam lines by changing the design
Run Time: 31:44 minutes "81 MB"
Before purchasing our videos, please test to see if your computer can play them. Simply click here
to see if the video works for you. If you hear sound and see an image, your video purchase will work.
Don't want to pay shipping? You can also buy this video as an instant download here
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 31 May, 2007.