Making your puppets appear to talk and move their mouths is no simple task. If your having trouble making nice replacement mouths your not alone. Most people don't know where to start either. In this latest video you can discover the exact steps Marc Spess used to create replacement mouths for Zombie Pirates.
In this new video tutorial you will learn how to....
- properly cut your puppets face for molding
- make a mold out of silicone for casting your replacement mouths
- align your replacement mouths to your puppets head with 100% accuracy
- how to cast your replacements in the silicone "Van Aken Claytoon AND Newplast"
"Wow, that movie tutorial was amazing! Thank you so much!" Lawrence
You also learn how to...
- replace the mouths during animation
- properly smooth the seam
- how to hide the seam lines by changing the design
Run Time: 31:44 minutes "81 MB"
Before purchasing our videos, please test to see if your computer can play them. Simply click here
to see if the video works for you. If you hear sound and see an image, your video purchase will work.
Order our video and you will learn all the above tricks and get a link to download this tutorial right away.
Please see our download help page if you should have any issues while trying to download our files by clicking here
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 June, 2007.