Do you want to add realistically sculpted hair to your puppets and sculptures? Sculpting hair is one of the toughest things to sculpt until now.
In this new video tutorial you will learn how to....
- Use custom sculpting tools for the right hair texture
- Which steps to take before you even add hair to your puppets
- How to plan where the hair should go
- How to build up the clay in a certain way so it will look realistic
You also learn how to...
- Sculpt clay depending on its color and why this makes a difference
- Use a very inexpensive texturing tool that is available to everyone near a grocery store
Run Time: 17:27 minutes "42 MB"
Before purchasing our videos, please test to see if your computer can play them. Simply click here
to see if the video works for you. If you hear sound and see an image, your video purchase will work.
After ordering you will get a link to instantly download this video. Please see our download help page if you should have any issues while trying to download our files by clicking here
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 June, 2007.